Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

a healthy outlook

it's always nice when my apartment stops looking like this:


yes, i am healthy again. also yes, i do throw dirty tissues on the floor when i don't feel well. the above photo was taken after i began to mend. the day before there were at least 40 more. i think it has something to do with embracing the disgustingness of being sick. or more likely, it has to do with the fact that my writing desk is in the corner and my garbage can is under the sink.

anyway...where was i. oh yes, i am (for the time being) healthy again! which makes everything brighter. and which, apparently, makes me feel like taking pictures of things that look brighter on my out and abouts.

so even though it's raining today, here are a few things that made me smile in the last few days.

if ever you think you're having a bad day, tell yourself,
at least i'm not sitting on a step decomposing


hard to tell, i know. but it's a hoola hooping contest.
the lil midget in the pink top won. no, no, on the left.
did you just squint and look?


the trees were this gorgeously yellow
all the way down the street. creepy man in
the park asked me which was my favorite season
and was suprised when i said spring and fall.
this is why i love fall, creepy man.

oh dear, christmas decorations going up.

1 comment:

  1. Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons too. The trees in our neighborhood this time of year are gorgeous!


    Glad to hear you're feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete