Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

a brand new 2012

a new years message from my mama. it was meant for me and my sister originally, but i thought it was a good benediction for all of us.

"Not just happy new year, but wishes for happiness all the time. I read your blog, Corrie, and the start of a year is a time for reflection, but why just one time of the year? Shouldn't we strive every day to live our best? So let's resolve to appreciate every day--its colors, its sounds, the kindnesses, the humor. Let's forget about fear. Let's treat ourselves to small pleasures. Let's try to relish every moment, and appreciate how very lucky we are to find ourselves in the places we are right now.

I wish the both of you great joy, contentment in your daily life, and the confidence to know that no matter what happens, you are deeply loved and supported. May the new year bring you all that your heart desires, with some added bonuses and surprises along the way. Oh, and wishes for good health, too.
2012 will be a great year for all of us cause we have the power within us to make it happen!"

1 comment:

  1. Your mom is AWESOME. I loved this message. Thanks for sharing it. :)

    ReplyDelete